The mission of Northwest Biosolids is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of Northwest Biosolids support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
Visit our conference website for the latest on our upcoming annual conference on September 11-13 at Semiahmoo in Blaine, WA.
New in the online library
- Heavy metal relationships during land utilization of sewage sludge in the Northeast
- Risk based standards for As, Pb, and Cd in urban soils
- Impact of biosolids and tillage on soil organic matter fractions: implications of carbon saturation for conservation management in the Virginia Coastal Plain
- Bioavailability as an issue in risk assessment and management of food cadmium: A review
- Phytoavailability of cadmium in long-term biosolids-amended soils