The mission of Northwest Biosolids is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of Northwest Biosolids support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
Visit our conference website for the latest on our upcoming annual conference on September 11-13 at Semiahmoo in Blaine, WA.
New in the online library
- The effects of long-term application of organic amendments on soil organic carbon accumulation
- Temporal effects of food waste compost on soil physical quality and productivity
- Impact of biosolids and tillage on soil organic matter fractions: implications of carbon saturation for conservation management in the Virginia Coastal Plain
- Surface and root inputs produce different carbon/phosphorus ratios in soil
- Nutrient availability limits carbon sequestration in arable soils